PCR Test for international flying

samtam

Has anyone ever obtained a PCR test certificate from Bumrungrad Hospital for international flight purposes?

I have booked one, but my airline, Cathay Pacific, states:

• A test report* issued by a laboratory or healthcare institution that contains the passenger’s name to show that:
  • They have undertaken a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) based nucleic acid test for COVID-19
  • The sample for the PCR test was taken within 72 hours of the scheduled time of departure of the flight to Hong Kong; and
  • The result of the PCR test for COVID-19 was negative
  • Separate documentary proof (in English or Chinese) to show that the laboratory or healthcare institution is ISO 15189 accredited or is recognised or approved by the relevant authority of the government of the place in which the laboratory or healthcare institution is located. This can be in the form of a copy of ‘Certificate of Accreditation’, ‘Certificate of Compliance’, or information printed out from an official government website. Please note that documentary proof is required even if the test report from the laboratory or healthcare institution contains an ISO accreditation reference.

I would be interested in seeing the Bumrungrad certificate that shows the detailed 

"This can be in the form of a copy of ‘Certificate of Accreditation’, ‘Certificate of Compliance’, or information printed out from an official government website."

Grateful if anyone has one of these, and is willing to show it, (removing your personal details of course). I have asked Bumrungrad to email me a template copy, but this seems beyond their ken, or wit.

Thanks.