Anti-Fake News Center confirms local construction project false

snoop1130

1635414119_1-org.jpg

Image: Phuket Provincial Police Facebook

PHUKET: The Anti-Fake News Center today (Oct 28) issued a warning that a social media post claiming the construction of a Mosque on 19 rai of reserved forest land at a proposed cost of B250 million is fake news.

Pol Col. Krishna Pattanacharoen, deputy spokesman for the Royal Thai Police, revealed that the Anti-Fake News Center confirmed the bogus post after checking facts with the official Phuket Public Relations (PR) office who confirmed the post was untrue.

PR Phuket confirmed a construction project is in the pipeline but it is for an Islamic Ethics Training Center as part of the policy of promoting and upholding all religions and not a Mosque.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/anti-fake-news-center-confirms-local-construction-project-false-81847.php

pkt..jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-10-28

• Haha 1

So, the local Moslems don't need another mosque? Then what's the point of an "Islamic Ethics Training Center"? Surely the existing mosques teach Islamic ethics to the Moslem populace.

I sounds to me that this is a mosque, and they are hiding the fact by giving it a different name.  It wouldn't be the first time this sort of misdirection has been used by The Religion of Peace.

And why is it being built on "reserved forest land"?

Edited by Oxx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Oxx said:

So, the local Moslems don't need another mosque? Then what's the point of an "Islamic Ethics Training Center"? Surely the existing mosques teach Islamic ethics to the Moslem populace.

I sounds to me that this is a mosque, and they are hiding the fact by giving it a different name.  It wouldn't be the first time this sort of misdirection has been used by The Religion of Peace.

And why is it being built on "reserved forest land"?

Just bury a dead pig in the land and tell them. They cannot use it then!!!????????????????????????????????