Any need to see immigration after quarantine?

Arrived Bangkok October 27. Serving my term in quarantine right now (7days) and returning to my wife's house afterwards.

Understand that there is no need to go to immigration after returning to our house as no TM30 has to be done, because returning to the same address before I left Thailand. And 90 days starts again new on entry day.

Is this assumption correct?

Thanks for clarification

A TM30 is not required unless you change your registered address or enter the country with a new visa.

If you have an extension with a re-entry permit or a multiple entry visa no report is needed.

Your 90 day report will be due 90 days from the day your entered the country.

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A TM30 is not required unless you change your registered address or enter the country with a new visa.

If you have an extension with a re-entry permit or a multiple entry visa no report is needed.

Ubonjoe, So to confirm I am returning to Thailand with a new non o based on marriage and although I am returning to my Wife address that is registered my wife will have to report me on the tm30 so she does not get fined? If I recall I think there is a time limit to do the tm30 as well but I forget that part.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Thank you ubonjoe for confirmation

36 minutes ago, raptorea said:

Ubonjoe, So to confirm I am returning to Thailand with a new non o based on marriage and although I am returning to my Wife address that is registered my wife will have to report me on the tm30 so she does not get fined? If I recall I think there is a time limit to do the tm30 as well but I forget that part.

She will need to do the TM30 report. The rules state it needs to be done within 24 hours of arrival at her residence. Most offices are not that strict about it.

• Like 1