Travel to hotel in own car following BKK AP test?

Any thoughts on transport from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi AP to registered hotel?  Could it be possible to go to the ASQ hotel in own car parked at the AP?  Following the RT-PCR test, that is.  That would be a safer and a much easier process.  Thanks

7 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

@notrub

Any thoughts on transport from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi AP to registered hotel?  Could it be possible to go to the ASQ hotel in own car parked at the AP?  Following the RT-PCR test, that is.  That would be a safer and a much easier process.  Thanks

Why people don't read some of these threads (or other news) before posting.

This particular question has been answered many times.

Firstly the PCR test is NOT done at the airport, it is done on arrival at your chosen hotel. Then you must stay in the room until the test (hopefully negative) result is ready.

Secondly you will be driven to your hotel by the designated SHA transport.

https://www.mfa.go.th/en/content/thailand-pass-faqs?cate=5d5bcb4e15e39c3060006842

For everyone...This is the latest link from MFA on Thailand Pass, SHA Hotel, Vaccines etc.

It is very comprehensive and should answer most of your questions if you travelling soon.

Good Luck..

Thank you couchpotato, very useful.  I will try to look harder b4 posting next question.  The easiest to find information sites seem to be posted by those also selling services.  Siam Legal springs to mind.  They email me information updates as coming from 'thaiembassy.com'.

I just looked on google maps for 'ASQ hotels Bangkok' and bingo, up came lots of hotel locations and prices too.  I plan to leave my car at a hotel for the week I am away and be able to go home directly from there following the 24hr wait.