Telephone number problem Mor Prom app

Golden Triangle

Does your 'phone number appear on the vaccination certificate, and is it correct? It not, contact the hospital to get it added/corrected.  They'll then pass on your 'phone number so that the app can recognise it.

• Like 2

Thanks muchly guys, I thought that may be the case, I'll speak to the hospital later, neither my phone number or nationality are on the certificate, it's only when I finally got onto the Mor Prom app I found that my nationality is Icelandic ????????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, arick said:

What is the purpose of the app when you have  vaccine certificate and your already on the national data base. 

For me personally it it that you can save all the details on the home screen and show that as opposed to a rather flimsy bit of paper which is going to get worse as time goes by.

Also if you have the app you can arrange the international vaccine certificate for foreign travel.

39 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

For me personally it it that you can save all the details on the home screen and show that as opposed to a rather flimsy bit of paper which is going to get worse as time goes by.

Also if you have the app you can arrange the international vaccine certificate for foreign travel.

Just keep a photo of it on your phone! 555 and email yourself a photo of it. Forget the stupid app. You have a certificate and proof of vaccine so who and where do you need a ministry of health certificate to travel 

2 hours ago, arick said:

What is the purpose of the app when you have  vaccine certificate and your already on the national data base. 

The question does not really apply to you, as it was never intended for foreigners. 

In the early days the app was used to make appointments and it was used to send out notifications in respect of appointments.

I was registered on the app by the hospital I use and was given an appointment for the morning of 7th June, day the rollout started.

I had a second jab in the UK in Aug but that cannot be added to the app so I had another jab yesterday, had a certificate on the app within an hour.

It has it's uses, and new services like digital health pass and PCR tests are being added.

2 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:
4 hours ago, arick said:

Or you can do what I've done and take a photo of the certificate to keep on your phone. There appears to be an obsession now that everything has to be done via an app. It doesn't.

As far as a flimsy piece of paper is concerned, my marriage certificate is over 30 years old and still only maybe 20% looking worn. It's not as if you need to carry the certificate with you 24/7 so it might get damaged.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sandyf said:

The question does not really apply to you, as it was never intended for foreigners. 

In the early days the app was used to make appointments and it was used to send out notifications in respect of appointments.

I was registered on the app by the hospital I use and was given an appointment for the morning of 7th June, day the rollout started.

I had a second jab in the UK in Aug but that cannot be added to the app so I had another jab yesterday, had a certificate on the app within an hour.

It has it's uses, and new services like digital health pass and PCR tests are being added.

Was it intened for the  millions of Thais that can't read and write and the other million that don't have phones 

• Sad 1

Does anyone have a helpline number for the MOPH IC people dealing with the Mor Prom app, I had a call from the hospital, she told me that my nationality had been changed, I just checked, it hasn't. And I still can't get into Mor Prom app in the Play Store to create a new account because my telephone number is still not recognised.

6 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

So this is the message I get when trying to create an account ????????????????

20211104_165102.jpg

Your not alone ...... I've got the same problem, so has my neighbour and also some others who got vaccinated in our town!

I checked with the local provincial health authority who checked my details. Still no different.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

So this is the message I get when trying to create an account ????????????????

20211104_165102.jpg

That’s the message i was getting, I looked on the MOPH website but couldn’t understand it or find a contact number/email so I resorted to the hospital where I got vaccinated and they sorted it.

Try the website for your hospital, maybe an email will get to a person who understands your dilemma and can help better.

Worth a try ?

Where is your nationality appearing ?, I don’t see it on my Mor Prom app, or the certificate and digital pass.

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

That’s the message i was getting, I looked on the MOPH website but couldn’t understand it or find a contact number/email so I resorted to the hospital where I got vaccinated and they sorted it.

Try the website for your hospital, maybe an email will get to a person who understands your dilemma and can help better.

Worth a try ?

Where is your nationality appearing ?, I don’t see it on my Mor Prom app, or the certificate and digital pass.

2 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Worth a try ?

Without waking up my phone, it's on the right part of the app below your name, it should say nationality in English but the filled in bit is in Thai, if you hold a finger over it it should be in a blue block & your nationality should come up in English lower down. Hope that makes sense ????

8 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Without waking up my phone, it's on the right part of the app below your name, it should say nationality in English but the filled in bit is in Thai, if you hold a finger over it it should be in a blue block & your nationality should come up in English lower down. Hope that makes sense ????

Okay, must be a different version of Mor Prom app ( mine is IOS ) because mine looks like this:

C47D7001-4B44-4DA0-9929-A723EA68F9BB.thumb.jpeg.cd29f49555f9684b1940d9665835c7d7.jpeg

and doesn’t have my nationality anywhere, that I can find, except for when I try to apply for the international certificate and it has me as THAI, i can change it to what I want but it always reverts to THAI if I don’t complete the application.

6 hours ago, sandyf said:

You can try this email  [email protected]

I had a response from them on another issue.

@sandyfMany thanks indeed for that, sent them an email just before 13.00hrs, got an email back within 2 hours, logged on, created an account, got stuck as it wasn't playing ball with the OTP, got a 2nd one, all good, and the hospitals IT dept managed to change my nationality at long last, so now all good to go ???????????? 

• Like 1