Mask Exemption.

Wanderwoman

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:
11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I have no reason to disbelieve her, neither do you if you don't know her!

As I have pointed out, the language this person uses would simply not be accessible for a genuinely autistic individual. Which she (he) claims to be.

I wouldn't take anything at face value that you, tactlessly, "point out" as you're neither her psychologist nor her psychiatrist.   

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, placeholder said:
6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I wouldn't take anything at face value that you, tactlessly, "point out" as you're neither her psychologist nor her psychiatrist.   

Because certain basic facets of the autistic personality are incompatible with the kind of language this person uses here. You don't need to be a psychologist or a psychiatrist, much less her (or his) therapist, to know this stuff.

Ok, Doc, if you say so, you must be the expert having (not) analysed the OP.   I still believe her over you, though!

• Sad 2

Oh I don’t know as an ex smoker of non filtered cigarettes for fifty years I can still manage to wear a mask lol and hey I’ve got both shots + the booster (maderna) I’m lucky!I still wear a mask when indoors on the off chance I might pick it up and pass it on to someone and hey did you get vaccinated?I haven’t read the whole post because covid19 has caused so much death and misery I find it hurtful my advice would be to isolate

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Ok, Doc, if you say so, you must be the expert having (not) analysed the OP.   I still believe her over you, though!

Stunning that you'd believe a newbie posting an extremely divisive topic with NO proof, over that of a long time member with a very good posting history. Wow.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:
1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Who has categorically stated that?

Many sources if you follow the credible news outlets.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/11/01/what-works-better-vaccines-or-natural-immunity/

CDC finds immunity from vaccines is more consistent than from infection, but both last at least six months

Thanks for confirming that.  That article did not, categorically, state that vaccination immunity is better than natural immunity!   It did state this, though..."The report also notes that there is no test authorized by the Food and Drug Administration that would enable doctors and the public to reliably measure an individual’s protection from disease!.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1