Paper Based Covid-19 Certificate

Forgive my paranoia but so many things can go wrong with the Thai Pass process so.

I have a paper based Covid-19 Certificate issued by the Scottish NHS - it contains only my name, DOB and the information about the two Pfizer jabs I have had.

And it actually says "this document is not proof of identity!!"

Has anyone submitted a similar document as proof of Covid-19 Vaccination and had it accepted? I can see huge issues with the lack of a link to my passport or indeed a photo id

Incidentally, I have had a third Pfizer "Booster" and I am told that the powers that be do not intend to add it to any new certificate - crazy.

Edited by Negita43
Add info

Unfortunately, the whole world doesn't have a single standard format. Each country has its own format(s). It's open to forgery.

Even the USA covid certificate is hand-written and just contain the same info as yours. There're no photo,  passport number, QR code there either.

I think the USA card was accepted because many Americans came during the Nov 1 opening, why shouldn't yours be accepted?

cdc-vaccine-card.png?_=81468

I got vaccinated in Thailand , the cert doesn't have any photo but it does have my name, DOB, passport number and QR code there.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, theoldgit said:

As you seem to asking about to Thailand, I’ll move your thread to the correct forum.

And which thread is that please?. There seems to be a lot of other questions about what is necessary to enter Thailand with a Thai Pass on the Thai Visas thread which is where I thought I made the post.

3 minutes ago, Negita43 said:

And which thread is that please?. There seems to be a lot of other questions about what is necessary to enter Thailand with a Thai Pass on the Thai Visas thread which is where I thought I made the post.

You posted in the "visas to other countries" forum!

Fixed now, we all make mistakes.