Jomtien immigration

splodger

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I wasn't talking about problems. I was talking about those of us who are ineligible to report online even when it works. 

This is the key.....Even When it Works......I would STRONGLY guess the online 90 day reporting has not worked at all at least 50% of the time from day #1 till now....And another 25% of the time it only works on occasion...

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Well I was wearing long pants,  a button down shirt, and was freshly showered so enough with that myth that such things always make a difference.

Perhaps it is asymmetric: A lack of decent attire may tip the scales against you, while a decent attire is expected and therefore more neutral?

16 hours ago, redwood1 said:

This is the key.....Even When it Works......I would STRONGLY guess the online 90 day reporting has not worked at all at least 50% of the time from day #1 till now....And another 25% of the time it only works on occasion...

Since I started using the online 90 day reporting, I have never had to traipse all the way to Jomtiem due to it being U/S. I have had to come back to it a little later a couple of times. Perhaps i have been lucky....