Chiang Mai welcomes 83 foreign tourists on reopening

Jonathan Fairfield

Impressive result.....plus it looks like that chappie arriving with the golf clubs is going to spend money on golf courses, carts and caddies. The reset is real....don't believe the naysayers. 83 is a goos start.....it's only the 7th today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So, now we are bowing our necks of, and making wai´s as pros. When they had a lot of foreigners visiting and staying in Thaialnd, they made it as hard as possible to remain in the country. See, once again, what goes around, comes around.

• Like 1

The photograpth says it all . Thailand can only attract the wealthy traveler at the moment due to the high cost .

South Koreans who want to play golf need to travel . One very cold place and not suitable for golf in the winter months  .

South Korea experience wind from Siberia . I have never been so cold in my life in my short stay in Seoul.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Impressive result.....plus it looks like that chappie arriving with the golf clubs is going to spend money on golf courses, carts and caddies. The reset is real....don't believe the naysayers. 83 is a goos start.....it's only the 7th today.

They are mainly blokes being reunited with their wives after the C19 lockout....????

Artitya gold resort is fully booked by Koreans for a month which means I can't play there. Never mind, there are plenty of other golf courses. Problem is, they will be staying at Artitya resort and spending money mostly there and other golf courses, but nothing into the "local" economy.