Thailand Pass and the EU digital covid certificate

Please can anyone who has used an "EU Digital Covid Certificate" please tell me what exactly they uploaded to the page of https://tp.consular.go.th/en/registration where it asks for vaccination details? I would be very grateful, as I don't dare buy flights etc when it's possible I will be refused the Thailand Pass because I uploaded the wrong things.

They seem to want at least three different papers, including one that gives the date of first vaccination. But I only have one paper, the one with a QR code titled "EU Digital Covid Certificate" given to me after the second vaccination, and it does not give the date of the first vaccination

You should have one paper including QR-code for both vaccinations. If not: Do you have the Covid app on your mobile? There both jabs must be listed and you can print it out.

What you need for Thai pass are for each jab the full printout and further the QR code alone. Both as .jpg file

Don't worry about the 1st vaccination page that you don't have (anymore).

Upload the "EU digital covid certificate" for both (first and second doses) and upload that same QR code twice too.

Edited by Pepper9187
  • Like 1

Thank you both very much. Does it matter that the "EU Digital Covid Certi ficate" does not have (in addition to the date of the first vaccination) my passport number.

(The Thailand Pass website says "The certificate of vaccination should include your personal information for identification such as your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and vaccination details.")

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

You should have one paper including QR-code for both vaccinations. If not: Do you have the Covid app on your mobile? There both jabs must be listed and you can print it out.

What you need for Thai pass are for each jab the full printout and further the QR code alone. Both as .jpg file

On mine the two vaccins I’ve had are listed 

2 of 2 

meaning 2 vaccins completed, with your name , age , vaccin name and QR code .  France.

written in French and English.With EU sign.

14 hours ago, jrmaanda said:

Thank you both very much. Does it matter that the "EU Digital Covid Certi ficate" does not have (in addition to the date of the first vaccination) my passport number.

(The Thailand Pass website says "The certificate of vaccination should include your personal information for identification such as your full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number and vaccination details.")

Mine doesn’t have pass no. British in France EU Pass.

On 11/8/2021 at 6:42 PM, Pepper9187 said:

Don't worry about the 1st vaccination page that you don't have (anymore).

Upload the "EU digital covid certificate" for both (first and second doses) and upload that same QR code twice too.

I have done the same and submitted my application earlier today. Hoping it is accepted by them.

On 11/9/2021 at 9:53 AM, Autonuaq said:

for as far as I have seen the QR codes your government personal ID is waved into the data on the QR code. 

Can't be. I'm not a national of the country where I got vaccinated. Ppl showed an ID card. I don't have such. Just had health insurance card. How cld pport no. be in QR code?

On 11/9/2021 at 9:22 PM, fgmr said:

I have done the same and submitted my application earlier today. Hoping it is accepted by them.

"Date of 2nd Vaccination should be higher than Date of 1st Vaccination" (Thai Pass). 

Since our EU certificate only shows 2/2 and the date of the final vaccination, e.g. 10/09/2021,  did you download the same EU Vaccination Certificate twice?

What vaccination date did you fill in for "2nd Vaccination"?

Must be "11/09/2021" since the system doesn't accept the same vaccination date again.

3 minutes ago, Rman said:

"Date of 2nd Vaccination should be higher than Date of 1st Vaccination" (Thai Pass). 

Since our EU certificate only shows 2/2 and the date of the final vaccination, e.g. 10/09/2021,  did you download the same EU Vaccination Certificate twice?

What vaccination date did you fill in for "2nd Vaccination"?

Must be "11/09/2021" since the system doesn't accept the same vaccination date again.

Just received my QR code, just 2 days after my application.

Now I can confirm:  In the Covid Certificate Section, please submit your EU Digital Covid Certificate (1 page only) twice. For First Vaccination and Second Vaccination as well.

Same QR Code for 1st and 2nd Vaccination.

For Date of 1st Vaccination: e.g.  10/June/2021. 

For Date of 2nd Vaccination:  11/June/2021.

Hope that helps.