Half decent 2.1 Computer Speakers in Thailand?

OneMoreFarang

5 hours ago, Madgee said:

They can go on my shortlist. The problem is finding a place where you can listen to them.

Your link also led me to the Panasonic SC-HT31GJ-K which seems a better fit for me; 6.5" Sub, as opposed to 5" in the SAAG and 4" on my old Nano. 

It's not about throwing out lots of bass; but the ability to reproduce the notes. Without it, the music loses a lot of it's warmth. 

At the same time you want some detail in the midrange and high frequencies. Ideally you don't want the music to sound as if it is coming from a box.

Hmmm...am I expecting too much?

Now to find where I can listen to them. Sometimes online with headphones is the only option.

On 11/13/2021 at 9:48 AM, userabcd said:

Those look quite good and as you say it is to good value.

The only thing is on amazon they are USD100 (approx 3200 Baht) but on Lazada th for about 6000 Baht.

Check Shopee, I'm seeing them for less than 3500 baht

8 minutes ago, Pinot said:
On 11/13/2021 at 9:48 AM, userabcd said:

Those look quite good and as you say it is to good value.

The only thing is on amazon they are USD100 (approx 3200 Baht) but on Lazada th for about 6000 Baht.

Check Shopee, I'm seeing them for less than 3500 baht

Personally I wouldn't want to (try to) buy them that way.

I just checked Shopee. There are lots of offers for around 6,000B and it seems one offer for about 3,200 THB.

Further down about that shop: Ratings 0, Response Rate 30%, Joined 15 days ago

That doesn't sound like a shop I would trust.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/13/2021 at 3:03 AM, Madgee said:

If you don't need the SoundBar option, their model EM-3092F looks better with it's 6.5" 'woofer'.

Though seems a bit 'boom box' like. . That just might be the terrible excuse for music they use to test the speakers on YouTube channels. Don't need the LED lighting either

Though I do like the price: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/saag-eclipse-em-3092f-21-49w-1-i2649861673-s9525909834.html

Edited by Bruno123

• 1 month later...
On 11/9/2021 at 10:54 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

I want to buy something like the Logitech Z623 or Z625. They cost in the USA 114 to 140 USD. I only found the Z623 in Thailand at one shop (RS) for 9268 THB. That's a lot for a couple of small speakers.

Any suggestions what to buy and where to buy it?

?image=aHR0cHM6Ly9tLm1lZGlhLWFtYXpvbi5jb

A little update.

Finally end of last year I ordered above speakers which were supposed to be in stock in Thailand. And now finally they arrived. Let's say it like this: I asked for Half decent 2.1 Computer Speakers and these are Half decent 2.1 Computer Speakers. Better than something simple but far away from what I would call decent speakers.

The low frequencies are a lot better than with ordinary speakers and that makes them already sound better. They are also loud enough.

I guess in the near future I will play around with an equalizer and let's look how that will work out.

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

A little update.

Finally end of last year I ordered above speakers which were supposed to be in stock in Thailand. And now finally they arrived. Let's say it like this: I asked for Half decent 2.1 Computer Speakers and these are Half decent 2.1 Computer Speakers. Better than something simple but far away from what I would call decent speakers.

The low frequencies are a lot better than with ordinary speakers and that makes them already sound better. They are also loud enough.

I guess in the near future I will play around with an equalizer and let's look how that will work out.

I think the real issue is how much you paid. I note from your first post that they were priced at nearly 10k! I hope that you got a good deal and didn't pay 10k for them in the end. That's three times too much. 

• 2 weeks later...

I chose these; for 2.5k: http://www.aconatic.com/aconatic/product/multi-speaker-an-sp161/

http://aconatic.com/support/uploads/files/1599665904-iojIf.pdf

8" subwoofer + 3.5" drive units in the satellites. Certainly added a new dimension to the music in my short test.

100 Watts RMS, but I won't be cranking them up. Just wanted better quality sound at lower levels. 

Usual price 3.5k; so happy with 2.5.