Type of TM30 Report Accepted by Chang Wattana for Visa Extensions and Affixing of Thai Elite 5 Year Visas in Passports

Just wondering if anybody has any experience with Chang Wattana Immigration accepting the TM30 screenshot print out from the Immigration Website or from the TM30 App (as opposed to the TM30 Form) for Visa Extensions or for Affixing of 5 year Thai Elite Visas in Passports.

We live in Udonthani and the Immgration office here only approves the TM30 paper Forms for permanent address changes.

I have a TM30 screenshot print out from the Immigration Website for my last arrival in Thailand in 2019 and will need to use this for my next affixing of a 5 year Thai Elite Visa in my passport.

The affixing of my first 5 year Thai Elite Visa was done at Suvarnabhumi Airport without the need to provide a TM30 however due to Covid this service is now suspended.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

You local office can do the one year extension of a Thai Elite visa entry.

Chiang Wattana should accept a TM30 form receipt done at any immigration office to do a Elite Visa.

A screenshot will accept of one done online or on the app.

44 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You local office can do the one year extension of a Thai Elite visa entry.

Chiang Wattana should accept a TM30 form receipt done at any immigration office to do a Elite Visa.

A screenshot will accept of one done online or on the app.

Many thanks Ubonjoe I have already successfully done 2 one year Thai Elite Visa extensions at Udonthani Immigration without a TM30 as they do not require this even though Thai Elite say it is a requirement.

My understanding of your reply is that you are now confirming that Chang Wattana will accept a TM30 screenshot copy from the Immigration Website or from the TM30 App as evidence for a completed and approved TM30.

It would be financially disastrous if I went to Chang Wattana Immigration to get a 5 year Thai Elite Visa affixed in my passport and they said sorry we only accept the filled out, signed and approved TM30 Form (not issued by Udonthani Immigration only for permanent address changes) and not the screenshot copies.

If my understanding is incorrect please revert back.

It would be nice if some members who have used the online screenshot version of the TM30 at Chang Wattana without any problems could confirm this and many thanks in advance.