Kbank change it's web platform december 11.

I received an email from Kbank about it and i worry because i never had problem using their online Kbank, hope it will do what it's say some of you receive this email ?

Dear K-Cyber valued customer,
(Account number : XXX-X-XXX-X)

Subject Introducing K BIZ (New K-Cyber to get upgrades system, new look and features to the next level)

We would like to thank you for your usage of K-Cyber service with Kasikornbank Public Company Limited (“Bank”) for online transactions, including other transactions which are new, more efficient and able to cover more customer applications.

From December, 11, 2021 onwards, KASIKORNBANK will replace the whole new system over the K-Cyber by the new service name as “K BIZ”. Our customer can use the same User ID and Password on the new K BIZ with changes in transaction confirmation method as below.

• Multi device
    • International Fund Transfer
    • Group Transfer
    • Cheque management
    • e-Slip
    • Statement
    • Double layers of security:
      • Daily limit is note exceeded 500,000 Baht; verified by SMS OTP
      • Daily limit is exceeded 500,000 baht, comfimed with K PLUS

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

For more information, please Contact K-Contact Center Tel. +662 8888888 ext 803 (Individual) / +662 8888822 ext 220 (Business)

Best regards,
KASIKORNBANK

**************************************************************************************************
This is an automated email by KASIKORNBANK. Please do not reply this email directly.

• Haha 1

Got this too.

And if this:

18 hours ago, Bigstef said:

Multi device

would mean that they offer alternatives to the SMS OTP (only Thai number) method, it would give them an advantage (usable worldwide?). The SMS method has been forbidden in the EU since a while.

I've received the same email. I'm curious what the new site will look like, but since I'm mostly using their app, I'm not really concerned.

The only thing I'm using that strangely hasn't found its way into the app is their web shopping card (a virtual Visa debit card, for those who don't know). Hopefully, it will remain available unchanged once the new web interface has been rolled out.

2 hours ago, Caldera said:

I've received the same email. I'm curious what the new site will look like, but since I'm mostly using their app, I'm not really concerned.

The only thing I'm using that strangely hasn't found its way into the app is their web shopping card (a virtual Visa debit card, for those who don't know). Hopefully, it will remain available unchanged once the new web interface has been rolled out.

That thing seems to work as before. Used it with Lazada yesterday (11th) - no issue.

1 hour ago, AsiaCheese said:

That thing seems to work as before. Used it with Lazada yesterday (11th) - no issue.

Same here. What I meant is the management functionality in K-Cyber, applying for a new web shopping card when it expires. I'm surprised they haven't made that available in their K-Plus app yet.

I visited my Kbank branch tuesday and asked about K-Cyber + OTP.

The lady told me K-Cyber is not being replaced, rather the new service is being added to their offer. K-Cyber service will not end after the new service is introduced.

K-Bank has announced a service interruption Sunday, November 21, 3:30 to 6:30 AM.

BUT today: when I try to open the login page from the browser (PC) I get a timeout.

https://online.kasikornbankgroup.com/K-Online/login.jsp?lang=en

http://online.kasikornbankgroup.com/

Anyone else or just me?

The K+ app on the phone opens (somewhat slowly).