Are 60 day covid extensions on non O married extension possible already used 60 day to visit wife

60 days should be all  need?

Not sure if a second one available for anyone now,l I had one on same entry in 2020 before I was granted a 1 year non O.

While reported sutuation here better I plan to go E Europe . Czechia Germany Poland in Spring and already hgh levels there which will mount as people are inside durig teh very cold months it'll be -13-15 where I'm going.! brrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha 1

You can apply for a 60 day covid 19 extension after getting a 60 day extension to visit your wife.

At this time the 60 day covid 19 extensions are available until 27th of this month but the order for it will likely be extend again.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said:

Thanks when do you think the announcement due

The track record is that announcement is made very late..

Even possible after Nov 27 so be prepared. 

It's almost a certainty that covid extensions will continue. 

32 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The track record is that announcement is made very late..

Even possible after Nov 27 so be prepared. 

It's almost a certainty that covid extensions will continue. 

Thanks Dr Jack I understand "anything" mau happen but what do you base that on inside knowledge e.g. of of partner working for the state or a hunch please, obviously if Immi HQ are prepping for it looks promising

30 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said:

I understand "anything" mau happen but what do you base that on inside knowledge e.g

Nobody has inside knowledge.

Think for some feeling that it's pretty much a sure thing is that land borders are currently closed.

Situation in the region example Vietnam (yes not a land border) is currently having worse numbers that Thailand. 

Seriously I will be shocked if covid extensions are not extended after Nov 27. 

Keep in mind that the io might want you (suggest) to obtain extension based on marriage.

Edited by DrJack54

These Covid extensions seems to vary from province to province. I was just denied in Phuket because i was on a non-o volunteer extension.. Had to use agent to fix it in another province: All good.

Something similar happened to a friend of mine on a marriage extension in Ranong province a while back..

1 minute ago, MajorTom said:

Something similar happened to a friend of mine on a marriage extension in Ranong province a while back.

Been reports of that where as in your example someone that was on extension such as marriage or had a non O could obtain extensions but requested covid extension was denied.

The typical punter on covid extensions dose not have that option. Perhaps entered on tourist visa or visa exempt.

yes 60 days added on to mine may be enough for me , it all of course depends on entry requirements at the time in Germany Czechia and whether the EU pass will require a booster in my yellow booke etc.

Just exploring my options in this very fluid situation

Thanks for all the experienced tips, endless bureaucracy , there are no agents here in the sticks.