Antigen check points Chiang Mai

yeeowww

Are there currently any government sponsored Antigen test spots in or around Chiang Mai?

A month or two ago they had established 4 around Narawat Bridge and Wororot Market. Assuming that those are now closed, where can one go to take specifically an Antigen test for little or no fee. I know there are clinics and of course hospitals who will test for around 1,000 Baht. Looking for something that costs very little.

Test kits are available in pharmacies and…….I saw them for sale at TOPS in Central Festival.  They’re cheap, easy to take(follow the instructions) and IF you should get a positive result you can retake the test to be sure you didn’t get a false positives and save yourself from being carted off to no mans land until you “recover.”

I'm a citizen of and traveling back to the USA. In doing my research I need a negative Covid test in order to board the plane, which I assume means that some paperwork to have to show. For returning citizens the PCR test is not needed, a simple Antigen test will suffice. I've heard of government locations in Chiang Mai giving this test and wanted to locate one.

Are you certain a government roadside antigen test result will hold up at check-in with an airline?

I doubt a self-administered test, even from TOPS, would be acceptable?

600 baht (in Bangkok) is the cheapest "real" antigen test I've seen. 1,000 baht seems like a current MSRP.

1 hour ago, yeeowww said:

I'm a citizen of and traveling back to the USA. In doing my research I need a negative Covid test in order to board the plane, which I assume means that some paperwork to have to show. For returning citizens the PCR test is not needed, a simple Antigen test will suffice. I've heard of government locations in Chiang Mai giving this test and wanted to locate one.

Lanna Hospital. They only accept 100 people per day, so get there early.