How long is a Single trip ReEntry Permit valid for ?

Hi All,

Pre Covid I would always get a Multiple Reentry Permit when I received my Extension of stay. Even if I only planned to travel out Thailand once a year. For safety basically as many years ago I travelled abroad and yup forgot the Reentry Permit.

I'm on a Non-Imm B, Retirement extension. which was extended in September 2021

Just for safety sake can I get a single ReEntry now and it still be valid upto when my current extension expires in September 2022 ?

Cheers

BBJ...

36 minutes ago, BangkokBoyJohnny said:

Just for safety sake can I get a single ReEntry now and it still be valid upto when my current extension expires in September 2022 ?

Thats correct.

BTW what do you mean "just for safety sake...". I assume you are aware that you can purchase your reentry permit at the airport when departing.

No need to spend 1000baht on something that you might need.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Thats correct.

BTW what do you mean "just for safety sake...". I assume you are aware that you can purchase your reentry permit at the airport when departing.

No need to spend 1000baht on something that you might need.

Safety sake in case I forget (again) like I did when I meant to get it at Suvarnabhumi many years ago.

For me the 1000thb is peace of mind/insurance, a cheap option rather than the hassles of getting a new Visa from Singapore/UK for example....

• Like 2