Happy Birthday Mobi

english_farang_lady

happy birthday to one of the nicest members on the forum :o

hope its been a good day so far....and hope it continues into better days for the year to come :D

Thank you kindly ladies and gentlemen for your very nice words. :bah:

If you knew me 'in the flesh' you'd know that I really don't deserve them. :o

I had a pleasant enough day at home - after the farce of last year when my whole family - in Thailand and England - forgot it was my 60th birthday. :D

Mrs Mobi cooked some unbelievably glorious food and my step son (9) had some friends round for a bit of a pool party, and the cake came out and they all sang Happy Birthday - talk about 'rentacrowd'. :D

Then I relaxed on the pool terrace and watched some tennis and then the first 2 episodes of 'Deadwood'. It is very good - and quite funny in places (not sure it''s supposed to be? :D ). Ian Mc Shane is the Tony Soprano of Deadwood . (Sorry, wrong thread :D )

I am now on day 109 of abstinence from alcohol, and am trying to make it a life commitment. So unfortunately I won't be making it to Monty's, as 'piss up are one of the things I try to avoid, as I go about trying to turn my life around.

But I hope you all have a good evening - and many congrats to Monty and Jimmy. It's a class place, and Monty has been a good friend. :bah:

Mobi....dont worry about the 60th bday...you can then claim it never happened and choose to be just shy of 60 for the rest of the years :D

<<says she who missed her Mom's 60th too :D >>

and good on you for giving up the drinks......Im fully in support of your decision....and will bring either orange juice or an iced chocolate for our party :D (and I dont mean the iced chocolate that you get filled with ice and some watered down milo either....real chocolate with a scoop of vanilla icecream to top it) :D and no we dont talk about cholesterol and such :o

Hi Mobi, A very Happy Birthday, if a little late, been a tiny bit pre-occupied as you know.

You know, if enough people say it and continue to say it, in despite of your denials, it must be, as I know true.

One of the good guy's of the forum without doubt.

Good Luck, I wish you well with the Abstinence.

Moss

:o "Happy Birthday to Yooooooooooou"

All the best Mr. Mobi ....another 5 years and you'd be an O.A.P. just like me!!!!

A Senior please Artisan :D