Request Advice on 90-Day Report Online

Hi, folks.  I just tried to make my 90-Day Report online for the first time, after years of reporting by mail.

However, my online report was not accepted, so I’d like to request your advice, please, on possible mistakes that I may have made:

For the blanks marked as required with *, I filled them all in.  I also filled in blanks which I was not certain whether they were required, namely:  Suffix  (Mr.), First Name, and Middle Name.

For my nationality and date of arrival, I used the drop-down boxes.

I no longer have the Arrival part of the T.M.6 form, but I used the same number as is on the Departure part of the T.M.6 form (two letters and five numbers).

I don’t have a record of my arrival flight number, so I left that field blank.  I don’t know whether that is considered a required field.

I’d appreciate if you would advise me if you see any mistakes I may have made.  Thank you!

Don't see any errors.  You don't need to enter the arrival flight number.  The T.M. 6 number (2 letters, 5 digits) is the same on both the arrival and departure parts of the arrival/departure card.

The problem may be that your previous 90-Day Reports have not been entered into the system immigration uses to keep track of 90-Day Reports.  Not something that you have any control over.  You may have to continue to mail in your 90 Day Report.

What do you mean it was not accepted?  Would not let you submit the report?  Requested that you contact your local immigration office?  Allowed you to submit the report but it was never moved into the approved state?  What error you are getting can sometimes indicate the problem.  However, not all problems are in your control to fix.

Skatewash, thanks for reading and checking my message.  As you guessed, I was instructed to contact my local immigration office (which is CW).

You also helpfully mentioned that my previous 90-Day Reports might not have been entered into the system immigration uses to keep track of 90-Day Reports.  I understand, and it's no real trouble for me to continue to mail in my 90-Day Reports.

However, I'm thinking of asking the immigration officer about this when I go for my annual extension next year.  I wonder if any other of our forum members has been in this situation and managed to get into immigration's online 90-Day Report system.  Or perhaps visiting the dedicated 90-Day Report location in Muang Thong Thani might work....

12 hours ago, skatewash said:

The problem may be that your previous 90-Day Reports have not been entered into the system immigration uses to keep track of 90-Day Reports. 

Reports done in person or by mail are not show on the online reporting site.

I did my first online report ever last year (old entry and new passport problem) without a problem.

8 hours ago, Cutty Shark said:

I understand, and it's no real trouble for me to continue to mail in my 90-Day Reports.

You can find out what the problem is by installing the mobile app and registering on it. It will give a message as to why the report was rejected. If you get a contact your local office message it mean your record could not be found.

The links for the apps are in the first post of this pinned topic. https://aseannow.com/topic/812263-online-90-day-reporting-available-from-april-1st/

• Like 1

Skatewash, thanks for reading and checking my message.  As you guessed, I was instructed to contact my local immigration office (which is CW).

You also helpfully mentioned that my previous 90-Day Reports might not have been entered into the system immigration uses to keep track of 90-Day Reports.  I understand, and it's no real trouble for me to continue to mail in my 90-Day Reports.

However, I'm thinking of asking the immigration officer about this when I go for my annual extension next year.  I wonder if any other of our forum members has been in this situation and managed to get into immigration's online 90-Day Report system.  Or perhaps visiting the dedicated 90-Day Report location in Muang Thong Thani might work....

Sometimes it doesn't matter anyway. I can use the online reporting 3 times per year...but the report following my annual extension is always a failure and I must visit the office (Nonthaburi) because there seems to be some disconnect where the 90 day system believes I am on overstay. A well known issue that nobody in government seems too troubled with fixing. It's Thailand...just go withe the flow (1 hour travel, 300 baht in taxi fees, 15 minutes for report)....life here contains many small obstacles.

Edited by tonray

However, I'm thinking of asking the immigration officer about this when I go for my annual extension next year

Nothing will be done. 

The standard reply from immigration will be ..."no work" 

Become familiar with report via mail.