Looking for an Allergy Test in Chiang Mai

SS1

Can anyone recommend a place in Chiang Mai to do an allergy test? I have some stomach issues that may be pointing to gluten intolerance, as well as some skin problems that resemble autoimmune disease symptoms.

I have used https://www.bewellasia.co/packages/ before and very happy with them, but I think it would be better to have a "pick and choose" version to only test for those allergens that are actually included in my current diet. No need for to test for "wild boar" allergy etc. random stuff included in some of those packages. Perhaps would be good to have a doctor's consultation first who would tell me what to test for exactly.

Hopefully someone else can help with test options.

My onco/haemo consultant advised cutting out gluten and lactose last year-without tests .   She was right.

It made a huge difference. Occasionally I transgress, tempted by croissant or pizza, which just confirms her diagnosis!

If you try cutting gluten to check, I understand it stays in your system for quite a while, so dont get discouraged if improvements are not immediate.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 1:44 PM, beau thai said:

Hopefully someone else can help with test options.

My onco/haemo consultant advised cutting out gluten and lactose last year-without tests .   She was right.

It made a huge difference. Occasionally I transgress, tempted by croissant or pizza, which just confirms her diagnosis!

If you try cutting gluten to check, I understand it stays in your system for quite a while, so dont get discouraged if improvements are not immediate.

Just curious, what are the symptoms for gluten intolerance?