New Year .... Koh Chang Or Hua Hin ?

banglay

Hello All 

After 12 years celebrating the countdown to the New Year in Pattaya . I now feel it  would be a good time for a change of scenery .. I am leaning toward either Koh Chang or Hua Hin (Both within a short'ish acceptable  drive for me )

Any recommendation where to go and Why?  or any other destinations and again why! (max 5 hrs drive) 

Hopefully fingers crossed by then some of the restriction will have  been either relaxed or at best locally  ignored.

Stay safe and have a good one ???? 

32 minutes ago, MrMilk said:

You have to do a ATK test before entering the ferry and hotel at Koh Chang.

Just so you have that in the back of your mind before deciding where to go

I think you will find that to be wrong ...you  just need to show proof of being double vaxx'ed, But  if I am wrong please can to show me what source you get your info from that would help alot ??

Cheers

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 7:50 AM, MrMilk said:

You have to do a ATK test before entering the ferry and hotel at Koh Chang.

Just so you have that in the back of your mind before deciding where to go

Not doing any checks on CenterPoint ferry last i used it 23rd Nov. just have your vax certificate with you. many hotels where you don't need a test.

23 hours ago, MrMilk said:

I too had plans about a trip to KC and aware of the "official" requirements but after reading the tread I linked you I got second thoughts.

I am doubled jabbed but I choose to avoid any place that might involve testing because I am terrified about the consequences of a positive test. Sad but true

There is NO TESTING if double jabbed ! don't believe the fear mongers on here. I live on Koh Chang and my wife is a Health Volunteer. Just have your Vaccination certificate on hand.

• Like 2