Instant Thai Pass

6 hours ago, CHEYENNE5668 said:

I've been waiting 3 weeks since I submitted my application. It still says under review. Looks like I'm going to have to scrap my plans. I'll be losing almost $2k. 

Apply again, there are also some help numbers you can call. Do that straight away. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CHEYENNE5668 said:

I've been waiting 3 weeks since I submitted my application. It still says under review. Looks like I'm going to have to scrap my plans. I'll be losing almost $2k. 

3 hours ago, geisha said:

Apply again, there are also some help numbers you can call. Do that straight away. 

Definitely apply again. Also send an email to [email protected] and as geisha says, call one of the support phone numbers.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Aussieroaming said:

I 've applied twice now, still no positive news. My flight is in 4 days. My COE last year was more complex and I got approval the same day. I've tried calling, no answer on the help lines. My wife contacted them on line application and they responded and said follow the process.

Apply with exactly the same documentation.... but using the ‘Happy Quarantine’ (Alternate Quarantine) option. 

You should get an instant reply with a QR code...   The issue here is that the QR code will state ‘Alternative Quarantine’ and not ‘Quarantine Exempt’... But, it gets you in the door. 

That Plan B puts something in your back pocket so you don’t have to cancel flights etc.

Also, try applying agin with the correct options: there is nothing wrong with multiple applications (a new application does not cancel out and old one) - some people have reported that they are getting instant confirmation, then with another application using the same info (i.e. to travel on a different day) the conformation is not instant - so who knows???... you may get instant confirmation on a reapplication.

• Like 2

I applied 9 days ago from usa. Still waiting. Called the help numbers. No answer, finally got a thai friend in phuket to keep calling until they answered. I travel this saturday. They said too busy but if no code by Thursday call back and they would issue an emergency pass. I had thai friend do the talking. She got her code within 6 hours of applying on her phone! But I spent 6 hours on a computer and still no code. Very frustrating! If for just a vacation I would give up and wait until easier. Also sent emails to help address but no reply?

• Sad 1

For some applicants it is quick and easy and for others it is less so. I think there is a Thai learning curve going on here.

We need a list of the quickest places and clear instructions of the formats etc. required.

Post the places and methods used about where and how you applied.

• Like 2

My U.S. vaccine card does not have a QR code so I am guessing that's maybe screwing up my process?  It does have a stamp for the certified U.S. vaccine center which is a U.S. Government facility.  I am supposed to fly from the U.S. on 09December 2021.  It's been 7 days since I registered, so I shot them an email just now.  I hope this doesn't get fudged up.  I haven't seen my family in 20 months. ????

Won't re-registering screw this process up?

50 minutes ago, PuaSai said:

My U.S. vaccine card does not have a QR code so I am guessing that's maybe screwing up my process?  It does have a stamp for the certified U.S. vaccine center which is a U.S. Government facility.  I am supposed to fly from the U.S. on 09December 2021.  It's been 7 days since I registered, so I shot them an email just now.  I hope this doesn't get fudged up.  I haven't seen my family in 20 months.

Did you upload a copy of it for the 1st and 2d vaccination. Others have used the CDC vaccination proof to get their Thailand pass. It may delay the issuance of your TP due them not having a QR code on them.

3 hours ago, alex8912 said:

Has anyone been able to get a Thailand Pass using an I phone or I pad? Pics of any docs would be jpeg.

Yes I’ve successfully applied and received several Thailand passes using an old iPad. 

Took a photo of my passport page and screenshots of other documents and cropped them.

You can even combine documents easily.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Having problems with Thailand Pass as well. 

Applied 6 days ago for me and my girlfriend, I received the Thai Pass in literally 1 second but her application is still "under review". Documents submitted for the two applications are the same, (clear vax certificate with QR code and everything else as requested) so I don't understand the delay. I even tried to re-apply for her but did not solve the problem. I tried to email the service twice to no avail. Calling the support but nobody picks up. Flight is on sunday, I am starting to think we will probably have to cancel...

54 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you upload a copy of it for the 1st and 2d vaccination. Others have used the CDC vaccination proof to get their Thailand pass. It may delay the issuance of your TP due them not having a QR code on them.

I did not.  My card has all three shots written on it.  I got the booster.  However, I contacted the Clinic here and they sent me to the VAMS website and now I have the certificate with the QR Code and also created a .jpeg for the QR Code as well.  

How do I get these to them now?  Via the support email?  I'm afraid reapplying will screw the process up further.

I appreciate your input 

15 hours ago, BazaMac73 said:

Yes, I was the same. Sent all details and recieved pass straight away, so was really surprised myself after reading everything on here regarding problems.

I am from UK and fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca.

Took my time gathering all information required and then having to convert PDF to Jpeg so files would be accepted, I also cropped my QR codes exactly as it shows you when applying for Thailand Pass.

All in All, no problems encountered.

Very happy chappy indeed and now looking to get home to see the family in time for Crimbo, as i have been stuck away from them since February. 

Can you show cropped size please.

15 hours ago, BazaMac73 said:

I also cropped my QR codes exactly as it shows you when applying for Thailand Pass.

All in All, no problems encountered.

So it is better to crop the QR code than to upload the entire certificate? This means the Thai embassy or Thai immigration are equipped with QR code readers linked to the EU data-bank.

Edited by JackGats
spelling

31 minutes ago, Fedi said:

Having problems with Thailand Pass as well. 

Applied 6 days ago for me and my girlfriend, I received the Thai Pass in literally 1 second but her application is still "under review". Documents submitted for the two applications are the same, (clear vax certificate with QR code and everything else as requested) so I don't understand the delay. I even tried to re-apply for her but did not solve the problem. I tried to email the service twice to no avail. Calling the support but nobody picks up. Flight is on sunday, I am starting to think we will probably have to cancel...

I read that the customer service has a LINE account...is that true? Does anybody know how to contact them through LINE? I might try this before quitting...

12 minutes ago, Thai Visa Member 999999 said:

Yes I used Line to reach the DC consulate and they were helpful but it didn't result in a pass

Ok, I thought it was the Line contact of the Thailand Pass customer service in Bangkok... I am applying from Italy so I think the thai embassy in USA can't help me.. thanks anyway

Somebody finally picked up the phone after 1 hr 40 min waiting and they suggested me to reapply. If you are applying from Europe the response shouldnt take more than 1 day so if it is longer than this then its a problem with the uploaded documents.

Unfortunately cannot reapply at the moment as I get an "api server error" when I submit the application.

I finally got around the "api server error" but now the system won't let me re-apply saying that " Your information has been submitted more than 2 times. Please check your registration status with your access code on https://tp.consular.go.th"

Anyone else getting this message?

Ive sent all the documents again (previous is still pending). This time I've uploaded the QR code of the first EU Green Pass and the 2nd one (and the jpg of the full certifications).

After submitting I opened the email and the Thailand Pass was already there.