IgG antibody test kit

peterdarby

I can't see any antiBODY test kits online, but Shopee has the same antiGEN test the Test & Go people are tossing at us without further comment:

https://shopee.co.th/Gica-Antigen-Test-Cassette-ATK-ชุดตรวจ-2in1-แอนติเจนโควิด19-1-ชุด-ชุดตรวจโควิด-Covid-19-i.3294693.12136576326

If your goal is to test for Covid at home, that's probably your best bet at the moment.  If you actually need an antibody test, I'm afraid my google-<deleted> has not come through for you tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FalangTingTong said:

I can't see any antiBODY test kits online, but Shopee has the same antiGEN test the Test & Go people are tossing at us without further comment:

Thanks. I'm really after the antibody tests. It is good to know if you have any resistance to the disease after either infection/recovery or vaccination (or both). It can be done at some hospitals but, since the kits exist, I would like to try that.

Edited by peterdarby
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, peterdarby said:

Thanks. I'm really after the antibody tests. It is good to know if you have any resistance to the disease after either infection/recovery or vaccination (or both).

And what they government is telling you is that they don't want you to know as they make it next to impossible to buy anti-body tests you can pick up at any drug store in the US.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bbko said:

You can go to a hospital to get the test.  That is what this is. you're purchasing a coupon for a hospital visit.  The problem her that if pop positive for antibodies, you will be force to then take a PCR-Test. 

There is no way I know of obtaining the actual rapid action IgG Covid-antibody tests in Thailand. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, FalangTingTong said:

https://shopee.co.th/Gica-Antigen-Test-Cassette-ATK-ชุดตรวจ-2in1-แอนติเจนโควิด19-1-ชุด-ชุดตรวจโควิด-Covid-19-i.3294693.12136576326

If your goal is to test for Covid at home, that's probably your best bet at the moment.  If you actually need an antibody test, I'm afraid my google-<deleted> has not come through for you tonight.

when somebody asks for an antibody kits maybe he knows better than you what he needs ?!