Jump to content

Covid vaccine passport done quickly?


Regain
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Regain said:

If i fly abroad, i’ll need one

No you won't. I flew from Udon Thani to Bangkok to Narita to Vancouver to Edmonton

 

Had to show the PCR test prior to boarding in Bangkok and at Narita, nobody asked for proof of vaccination and the vaccine passport is not a recognized international standard

Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, EricTh said:

There have been reports from members here that they didn't need to show any vaccine passport. Your vaccine cert should be enough.

I have shown my certificate just once when I attended my dentist (photo on phone). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Regain said:

I just went to Naklua health centre today and they said its a 4 week wait, is there another place where its quicker?

Where is the place in Naklua? 
 

I know it’s somewhere near the fish market but not sure where.

 

Thanks

 

 

MTV

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 5:21 PM, Regain said:

If i fly abroad, i’ll need one

Not true,

 

They are not required and virtually useless because they have no QR code and that is what the Thailand Pass for re entry requires.

 

I am just back from the UK and the document required is the inoculation document from the Thai hospital where the vaccination was administered..

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 5:21 PM, Regain said:

If i fly abroad, i’ll need one

I got one just to be sure, but it's by no means clear that it is actually a requirement anywhere. If you're convinced you need one, Bumrungrad Hospital in BKK will do it in 3 days at a cost of B1,500. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My vaccine passport took one week to process.

Khon Kaen.

 

Perhaps if you bribe them a few thousand baht probably could be done in 24-48 hours.

 

They need a signature from doctors registered with the Junta to sign it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 6:34 AM, Mike Teavee said:

Where is the place in Naklua? 
 

I know it’s somewhere near the fish market but not sure where.

 

Thanks

 

 

MTV

As you go past the bike parking at the sea food market follow the road round to the left and where it turns right on that corner is the building - backs onto the market stalls.

When I went they insisted on a flight booking before they would give an appointment but that may have changed.

I was told to arrive, from memory 9.00, and there was a 2 hour wait or so.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/3/2021 at 4:51 AM, kwonitoy said:

No you won't. I flew from Udon Thani to Bangkok to Narita to Vancouver to Edmonton

 

Had to show the PCR test prior to boarding in Bangkok and at Narita, nobody asked for proof of vaccination and the vaccine passport is not a recognized international standard

Just because on one given day at one particular place you were not asked does not mean other people might not be. Evidence of vaccination via the yellow passport can be administered at ticket buying time here in Thailand or when departing Thailand where the yellow vaccine passport is recognized. It also matches information in the Mor Prom app and both show your Thai 16 digit health system number

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Not true,

 

They are not required and virtually useless because they have no QR code and that is what the Thailand Pass for re entry requires.

 

I am just back from the UK and the document required is the inoculation document from the Thai hospital where the vaccination was administered..

 

Does the Thailand Pass app need us to upload the vaccination cert?

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Regain said:

 Better to have it and not need it than the other way round. Officials arent known for flexibility 

If you really must have it, you can go to Chiang Mai . They can process it in 5 working days or request for shorter period if it is urgent. Read thread below.

 

 

Edited by EricTh
Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, EricTh said:

 

Does the Thailand Pass app need us to upload the vaccination cert?

 

 

 

Yes and they specifically say if you can size up and upload the QR code in top right hand corner, it will speed things up to your benefit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Scouse123 said:

Yes and they specifically say if you can size up and upload the QR code in top right hand corner, it will speed things up to your benefit.

 

On 12/4/2021 at 7:52 AM, Scouse123 said:

Not true,

 

They are not required and virtually useless because they have no QR code and that is what the Thailand Pass for re entry requires.

 

I am just back from the UK and the document required is the inoculation document from the Thai hospital where the vaccination was administered..

Can you just show them the hard copy of the cert/document, or as you go on to say do you need to download the Thailand Pass app and then upload your cert onto that app?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Johnny Mac said:

 

Can you just show them the hard copy of the cert/document, or as you go on to say do you need to download the Thailand Pass app and then upload your cert onto that app?

Let me help you here.

 

When you have uploaded all the required information, and the Thailand Pass application guides you through this step by step, they will approve your Thailand Pass.

 

Then to your email they will send your approval with a large QR code with your name on it and your travel dates below it.

 

This contains all and everything you have uploaded to get the Thailand Pass in that QR code.

 

It is this document you print off and hand to immigration on arrival with a copy of your PCR test taken within 72 hours of your departure flight.

 

 

https://tp.consular.go.th/

 

 

 

Edited by Scouse123
Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Johnny Mac said:

Cheers Scouse. Your previous post went straight over my head though.

 

Does one need this for domestic air travel?

No.

 

I did get asked by Air Asia though when I returned to Thailand for proof of vaccination at check in on a domestic flight up to Roi Et.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...