Under consideration stamp

Hi. I went to immigration the 19th of november for the covid extension. I got the under consideration stamp that says I have to come back 30th of november. I completely forgot it and just remembered it now so my plan is to go tomorrow. Would that be a problem that I am 3 days late? It is Phuket immigration

Just now, HashBrownHarry said:

you got an extension in 12 days?

My report back date is normally one month after submission of about 4" of paperwork!

I got the under consideration stamp that says I have to come back 30th of november. When I got it before it was normal 1 week after I had to come back, but this time it was a little longer.

5 minutes ago, balsgaard said:

I got the under consideration stamp that says I have to come back 30th of november. When I got it before it was normal 1 week after I had to come back, but this time it was a little longer.

What day does your extension of stay expire? If it still hasn't expired, you are not on overstay. The under consideration date is not set in stone.

4 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

What day does your extension of stay expire? If it still hasn't expired, you are not on overstay. The under consideration date is not set in stone.

My former covid extension expired 19th of november. I went the 19th of november and paid the 1900 baht for a new covid extension and got the under consideration stamp that says I have to come back 30th of november. I just forgot it so now I will be 3 days late when I go tomorrow.

Just now, balsgaard said:

My former covid extension expired 19th of november. I went the 19th of november and paid the 1900 baht for a new covid extension and got the under consideration stamp that says I have to come back 30th of november. I just forgot it so now I will be 3 days late when I go tomorrow.

Ah I guess it will be at the immigration officer's discretion then and better to bring some cash just in case, like you said.

17 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

You are now officially on overstay, your extension expired on 30 November. Take enough money with you to pay for the overstay and hope for a lenient IO

The under consideration stamp allows you to stay in the country until your extension is approved. The report back date is just that.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, balsgaard said:

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The under consideration stamp allows you to stay in the country until your extension is approved. The report back date is just that.

You will not be fined for a oversty. Many people have gone late without a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2021 at 6:27 PM, Swiss1960 said:

You are now officially on overstay, your extension expired on 30 November. Take enough money with you to pay for the overstay and hope for a lenient IO

Nope. Everything was normal. No overstay or anything. Just gave my passport, got the stamp and was out again after 5 minutes.