Changing departure date after receiving the ThailandPass (TP)

I'm flying om 11 December from Amsterdam to Bangkok and have the TP with all required papers.

Due to work it is possible that I can't make the flight and have to fly 1 or 2 days later on the same route and flights.

According some people you can do this without applying for a new TP but some other people this is only possible if the airline changes your flight due to cancellation or delay.

On the consular.msa.go.th website FAQ (https://consular.mfa.go.th/th/content/thailand-pass-faqs-2) it is mentioned that you can change your flight as long it is within the 72 hrs window and the rest of your papers are correct but on some embassy websites it's mentioned (Thai embassy in the Netherlands) that you can't do it.

Does anybody has first hand experience with this or have confirmed information that you can change your flight.

45 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think I would trust what is shown on the FAQs' page more than and embassy since they have nothing to do with the Thailand Pass being approved.

I was thinking the same but you never know with check-ins.

1 hour ago, The Old Bull said:

The first problem you have to deal with is the airline .I would check with them to see what you need to get on the plane. I think that's the worst hoop you have to jump through.

I know but that information is almost impossible to get before check-in. It depends on the check-in staff at that moment I'm afraid.

I print out the information from the website of the Thai department of consular affairs which mentions that you can change your flight within the 72 hrs window.

Hopefully they will believe that if required.