Thai woman conned out of 36 million baht by compatriot charmer she met online

webfact

1 hour ago, Tarteso said:

Nurse salary;

A person working as a Nurse in Thailand typically earns around 79,600 THB per month. Salaries range from 37,400 THB (lowest) to 126,000 THB (highest).

Total and complete nonsense.  Not everything on the web is for real.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Total and complete nonsense.  Not everything on the web is for real.

the website in question is complete disgrace, and it comes up under most google searches with the word 'salary' followed by the country

here's an example of a cleaner's salary: -

A person working in Cleaning and Housekeeping in Thailand typically earns around 35,100 THB per month. Salaries range from 25,200 THB (lowest average) to 53,400 THB (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).

W2vO1du.png

W2vO1du.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

Calm down. All of you are right…The information in google was in first line…

I try again.. looks more sense ????

09448B64-2B87-49AD-A532-FA63BC77A705.jpeg

7EA9F582-7702-47C3-9141-3F3447F4DD23.jpeg

Still nonsense - read the Bangkok Hospital Samui entry.  It is based on one or two people making posts that may or may not be true.  

2 minutes ago, Tarteso said:

Instead of denying maybe you can enlighten me then ????

I dated a nurse that moved from Issan to one of the most prestigious private hospitals in Bangkok.  She said her salary went from 13k in Issan to 20k in Bangkok.  She told me that she used to get bonuses that would bring her salary to about 30k but she said that the hospital stopped giving those bonuses 2 years ago.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Airalee said:

I dated a nurse that moved from Issan to one of the most prestigious private hospitals in Bangkok.  She said her salary went from 13k in Issan to 20k in Bangkok.  She told me that she used to get bonuses that would bring her salary to about 30k but she said that the hospital stopped giving those bonuses 2 years ago.

Let's say this hospital worker made 35,000 a month, but didn't spend a penny, so after a thousand months or so (not incl. interest), she'd have 35 million baht... - How old is she; 80, 85... ?

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, webfact said:

She decided to buy a condo for herself in the Pathumwan area on a mortgage and this is when Wasan allegedly seized his chance.

He persuaded her to buy a number of other condos for rent then tricked her into going into the buying and selling of second hand luxury cars.

(...)

As for the cars, he would rent them from rental firms then park them at the victim's condo making it look like he had bought them with her money.

This elaborate con resulted in losses for the woman of 36 million baht.

I just got the story! The mortgage(s) was (were) 36 million baht, so that's supposed to be the woman's "loss"...

4 hours ago, Tarteso said:

Nurse salary;

A person working as a Nurse in Thailand typically earns around 79,600 THB per month. Salaries range from 37,400 THB (lowest) to 126,000 THB (highest).

My doctor in our village clinic doesn't earn that much.

• Like 1