If I got my covid vaccination in Thailand last summer, which had a qr code, will my Thailand pass application be automatically approved?

https://www.thaiembassy.com/weekly-updates/frequently-asked-questions-about-thailand-pass-application says:

> Applicants with vaccine certificates from 30 countries/territories that provide Thailand with PKI (public key infrastructure) information to process their QR codes can expect their applications to be automatically approved.

If I got my covid vaccination in Thailand last summer, which had a qr code, will my Thailand pass application be automatically approved?

24 minutes ago, ifmu said:

i would think that u would not be vax till third shot 

At this time you are considered be fully vaccinated after two shots. To enter Thailand the 2nd one has be done at least two weeks.

It will be some time before they will require a booster shot to be fully vaccinated.

Based on my experience, your Thai Vaccine QR Code uploaded doesn't guarantee you an automatic approval for the pass.

I had both of my vaccines at Bumrungrad and was issued a Thai Certificate with QR Code. I uploaded the certificate and QR Code for vaccine one and two and It then took a week for my Thailand  pass to be manually approved.