Thailand ranked 5th in 2021 Global Health Security Index

webfact

1 hour ago, antony77 said:

Thaibashing and ignorance at its worst.  It is a p perfectly correct report. Thailand has been known for years as one of the leading countries in dealing with tropical diseases and pandemics. 

If you like bashing a a country why not the UK. It has 15 times the amount of daily infections compared to Thailand. It is flip-flopped with a lot of confusing regulations and it has the highest death rate per capita in the world from the virus. The late rollout of vaccines was nothing to do with Thailand's health services. It was the present government who caused this and we all know why                      

You do have proof of all you are saying above with your UK bashing?

Because according to this trusted report the UK comes in at number 26!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Edited by Scouse123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mavideol said:

one has to wonder what criteria they use to come up with such a misleading report.... unless there are 2 Thailands, wonder where the other one is

It's the old rule of statistics: give me your wanted result and you will get it ????.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, blazes said:

Canada???   Our prime mincer, when he's not applying blacking to his face, responds to pandemics by sending $2000 per month to all who prefer to sit at home and watch Netflix. 

"I'm a lumberjack, and I don't care...."

Yes. That's why I'm going back to Canada