Only wanting a few hours max with them.

donwatson

Anyone else have a similar issue?  Seems the older I get the less time I want to spend with these ladies.

Don't get me wrong, I like living here and love many things about Thai girls but just seems like I don't care to spend a lot of time with them. A couple hours at the most is fine.

I have tried, but having any meaningful conversation or fitting my lifestyle I think is a part of it.  Spend a day with them and it seems all about them rarely a question about myself other then where you from and how long you live in Thailand.  Then the compatibility of eating, drinking sleeping.  I am not a big drinker seems many of them are.   Then staying up until 2 or 3 am wanting to chat or talk with friends seems their norm I am more of a watch some TV 10 or 11 pm sleeper.

Probably just the geographics of Pattaya but even some of the "regular job" girls in Bangkok I have met I have similar issues with just a world of friends and Facebook.

Just an old boring curmudgeon now I guess probably more of my issue at this point.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

• 2 weeks later...