Positive representations like Anchilee are desperately needed in the Thai media

webfact

People and bleeding heart type tend to think that the Miss universe pageant is just that, Int's not, it's a business and like any other business it's need to be successful and make money and mold breakers like Miss Thailand with her "special curves new image body" will not  work in such in such tightly run for profit only international events... 

• Like 1

Uuan mak, as my Thai friends are saying. They are also clowning her "muay Thai spirit" but it was just a costume.

Preference aside... (for one, I love the traditional Thai standard of beauty and the femininity, when compared to emerging Western standards)... this ernest political correctness is a bit tiring. To each their own.

That's Iike me going for Mr Universe body building champions with a fat gut and getting "butt hurt" offended for being body shamed and booted out. 

I don't cut the mustard,  but I won't have a tantrum like this woman and declare it's wrong and demand therefore that we all have to enjoy and be attracted to fat bottoms!  Majority rules. Yes a lesser proportion of men enjoy fatter ladies, but most prefer slim. 

Miss Universe is supposed to select genetically supreme, fat-less attractive features.  A wobbly large bottom in a bikini is not attractive in this level of scrutiny.  Maybe for the woke culture being brainwashed on social media.