Misunderstanding

Whacker

Please don't get me wrong. I have had some of the best times of my life visiting, and finally living in Thailand, and ended up marrying a wonderful Thai girl.  We would probably be there now if not for all the hassles caused by Covid.  After reading from so many on this forum about the hoops, and added expenses of returning at this time I only was trying to point out that until it became easier that there were other options that could be explored for the time being, the new virus may have changed the entry requirements for some of the Latin American Countries, I haven't checked, but prior all that was needed for entry was a valid passport, proof of vaccination, and a test at the airport.  Pretty easy.  Anyway I for one have always enjoyed exploring new places, and in most cases there one can have a good time including meals, hotel, and companionship for 100+ US a day so it's not too expensive . I didn't set out with the intent of bashing Thailand with my other posts, however I guess maybe for some I came across that way. For those of you please accept my apologies.

• Like 2