How to apply for STV on e-visa website

Hello everyone,

your help is very much appreciated. 

I've been trying to find out how to apply for the STV on the e-visa website for about a week now and haven't found any information. Trouble is that there is no such thing as STV when you select your visa type. There is just the normal TR, single and multiple entry.

Unfortunately, the consulates and embassy here in Germany neither answer the phone nor do they reply to my emails. And there is now no way to apply in person or via post...

What am I missing here??? It's quite frustrating to fail even at the first step.

Thank you all!

bboh, i feel your pain.

Trying to figure out how to locate the STV on the e-website is just the start of the headaches.

Different countries seem to offer different types of visas.  For example, some can apply for METV while others can't.  I assume Germans can find the STV on one of the drop down boxes on the first page.  I forget the details but you have to choose the option that says something like this:  "staying less than 90 days".  That's where you access the STV;  or at least that's how I did it.

Good luck.  Hopefully you don't intend to be in Thailand relatively soon like I do.

• Like 2