Do I need a vaccination QR Code for Thaipass?

Has anyone gotten a Thaipass without a QR Code for their vaccinations? I'm in America and my CDC vaccination card doesn't have one. Walgreens pharmacy where I got my J&J shot and my health clinic where I got my booster do not provide them. I tried getting a Colorado Smarthealth card which provides them, but you need to be a resident with a Colorado license or I.D. which I don't have and can't get, since I'm just renting a room here and can't show proof of residency. I tried calling government agencies, but they don't answer the phone or email.

Also, if I get a non-immigrant "o"  visa based on marriage, what could I do when the 3 months are up and can't do border runs? 

I appreciate the help. Would like to see the family before I take the dirt nap.

Thank you

Plenty have...... this info is in a lot of the other Thailand Pass threads.

Just upload your Vax cert and await approval.

Non-Imm O based on marriage - extend for 12 months at Immigration (no need to leave Thailand), you’ll need 400,000 Baht seasoned in a Thai account amongst other things / documents.

4 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Plenty have...... this info is in a lot of the other Thailand Pass threads.

Just upload your Vax cert and await approval.

Non-Imm O based on marriage - extend for 12 months at Immigration (no need to leave Thailand), you’ll need 400,000 Baht seasoned in a Thai account amongst other things / documents.

Thank you Richard. All the Youtube videos I've seen and friends who made it back have all had QR Codes. Thanks for the information. I'll go with the 400,000 Baht as well.

Upload the CLEAR app to your phone. There is a Health Pass digital vaccine card option. Populate and CLEAR will provide a QR code. Walgreens told me no QR code would be available but I logged into my account yesterday and they now have a QR code available. View your vaccination record and at the bottom it gives you an option to view QR code.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nino3 said:

Upload the CLEAR app to your phone. There is a Health Pass digital vaccine card option. Populate and CLEAR will provide a QR code. Walgreens told me no QR code would be available but I logged into my account yesterday and they now have a QR code available. View your vaccination record and at the bottom it gives you an option to view QR code.

Wow! it worked! Thank you for that. Wouldn't work on the Walgreens phone app, but did on my computer. Maybe I'll try reinstalling the app. Thanks again.

9 minutes ago, FarmerJoe said:

Wow! it worked! Thank you for that. Wouldn't work on the Walgreens phone app, but did on my computer. Maybe I'll try reinstalling the app. Thanks again.

Yes sir! In regards to your booster, surely Walgreens won't add it but like I said, use the CLEAR travel app and you can input both J&J and booster. You will then have both under the one QR code.

Edited by Nino3
Additional comments
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Nino3 said:

That is the best Thailand Pass info for Americans for sure that I've seen posted recently. Thanks. I finally have a QR code in 3 minutes!  

• Like 1