Mini Thai keyboard - no English.

up2you2

A tall order here, but ideally I'm looking for a mini Thai keyboard, that is solely in Thai - no English.

Having said that, the reality is that I may have to compromise with a dual language version.
Again mini, portable, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth would tick all the boxes.
Finally does anyone have any recommendations, and is it possible to purchase it in Thailand.
Most grateful for any help that can be provide here please.

I doubt you can find a Thai only keyboard, reason being, Thais need to switch between English and Thai when typing.

This is a Thai company that have always caught my eye.

https://www.nubwo.co.th/index.php/mercury-nk-35/

If you are making a Thai keyboard to practice your skills, you might want to check on Etsy, there are a few people that will make custom keycaps, made from resin or wood, but first you need to buy a "standard" mechanical keyboard, something like this (but you need to check that it has all the keys needed)

https://www.keychron.com/products/keychron-k6-wireless-mechanical-keyboard

Then design and get someone to make keycaps for you. It could be a costly toy.

1 hour ago, digbeth said:

cheaper ways to do it is to get a blank keyboard like das keyboard or blank keycaps and stick the Thai keys sticker that's widely available to stick on English only keyboard on them 

Ghetto style - One cheap keyboard - Black sharpie over the English and write Thai characters with a silver gel pen. 

1 hour ago, up2you2 said:

What's the difference between Bluetooth and Wireless, or is best to purchase the model that has both please?

"Wireless" or 2.4G, requires a usb dongle (provided with the keyboard) to be plugged in to the host device.

Blutooth doesn't require such a dongle, assuming the host device has blutooth capabilities built in.