Thai star Toon Bodyslam’s new charity run questioned

webfact

cO5LQCNTWk1ly8KThmlxkbYtDNSOl6ekj9glGJzA6lDxZYvMk4ODOXo.jpg

Thai rock star Artiwara Kongmalai, aka “Toon Bodyslam”, has announced his new charity marathon run, scheduled to take place early next year. The star was hailed by many as a hero for his previous runs to raise money for Thai hospitals and students. This time around, however, many netizens are questioning and disagree with the move as they believe it does nothing to fix the many problems in the Thai education system.

The proceeds from the new charity run, the second one for school students, will go to 109 students who complete Grade 9 education, but do not have enough money to continue with their further education.

The marathon will be 109 kilometres long, with participants starting on January 1st and running until February 28th, or 59 days. Unlike Toon’s previous charity runs, this one has attracted more criticism.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-star-toon-bodyslams-new-charity-run-questioned/

Logo-top-.png

Toon is an example to many.... 

He’s one of those influential Thai’s who exudes a ‘how can I do something to help?’ attitude rather than a ‘do you know who I am?’ attitude exampled by so many influential Thai’s....

Good on him, I wish him all the best.

As far as those complaining or throwing criticism.... that’s all they’ll ever be capable of. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Thanks 1