Thailand considers triple AstraZeneca vaccine regimen to fight Omicron variant

webfact

18 hours ago, ozimoron said:

actual evidence. I could umm, polio shot as evidence that they do. The flu shot is a very different vaccine and we don't yet even have an omicron specific vaccine.

So here is what I have learned from the plethora of virologists who apparently frequent this website.  Covid is not at all like influenza but definitely just like polio.  ????‍♂️

Edited by shdmn

On 12/27/2021 at 6:48 PM, ozimoron said:

All viruses mutate. Some viruses have been stopped by vaccines. Stop spreading misinformation and baseless fear mongering speculation.

It is generally accepted that vaccines are not going to stop covid. all they can do is mitigate some side effects for vulnerable people.  Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Edited by Mike KIWI
spelling.

2 hours ago, Mike KIWI said:

It is generally accepted that vaccines are not going to stop covid. all they can do is mitigate some side effects for vulnerable people.  Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Most serious illness for all people, which is of course the main targeted benefit. The viruses were never ever going to eliminate all infections. This was known from the get go.

Edited by ozimoron

On 12/27/2021 at 11:53 PM, billsmart said:

I got a booster on 24 Dec. I was told it was Pfizer, but when I got my electronic record updated, it was listed as "Comirnaty"! I searched for that on the Internet, and found that it was Pfizer. I've never heard of this before. ????

That's the official name of the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine, so now you know.

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 2:53 PM, billsmart said:

I got a booster on 24 Dec. I was told it was Pfizer, but when I got my electronic record updated, it was listed as "Comirnaty"! I searched for that on the Internet, and found that it was Pfizer. I've never heard of this before. ????

That is the name of the vaccine, whereas Pfizer is the manufacturer. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2021 at 3:59 PM, mokwit said:

At the very least the media - if it bleed it leads. Seriously you are acting like you know it all and I/everyone else is a dolt.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/14/scientists-admit-totalitarian-use-fear-control-behaviour-covid/

This is what I was alluding to, although there was no point in trying to explain that to people of the level of my antagonisers, so I didn't. Don't bother responding (you know who you are) you are all blocked. This is for the benefit of the rest of the board.