Pattaya Booster Shot

shartin

Hello,

I posted this elsewhere on the forum but was suggested that it may have been better placed over here.

Im looking to find out if foreigners who are here on a tourist visa are able to obtain a booster shot anywhere in Pattaya, if they have family here.

Thanks in advance all.

Hello,Bangkok Hospital open reservations for Moderna price per needle 1,650 baht

which is expected to be allocated approximately January - March 2022

Through 2 channels as follows:

1. Chivawattana counter 1st floor, D Building at time 09.00 AM – 04.00 PM. start on 24 September 2021 onward.

2. Shopee click : https://shopee.co.th/product/250344218/12007267023/

Please follow the news through the channel www.bangkokhospital.com , Line Official and Facebook page Bangkok Hospital

You can pay in advance  if you want to!  I already witnessed  this never going in the favor of the one who decides to pay and wait.  Last time people paid the supply didnt arrive on time, and when it did people were told they have one hour to come get it or it would be reallocated.    So yeah!  You should pay for something months in advance without a guarantee.

Edited by WEBBYB808
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, WEBBYB808 said:

You can pay in advance  if you want to!  I already witnessed  this never going in the favor of the one who decides to pay and wait.  Last time people paid the supply didnt arrive on time, and when it did people were told they have one hour to come get it or it would be reallocated.    So yeah!  You should pay for something months in advance without a guarantee.

Last time people paid the supply didnt arrive on time,   

True......but it was the government ordering process that caused the problem, not the Private Hospital Association. 

when it did people were told they have one hour to come get it or it would be reallocated

That is a very untrue statement..rubbish.  BPH actually sent out SMS messages covering the registration process and how to book your required date and time (also fb and Line messages). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, couchpotato said:

Last time people paid the supply didnt arrive on time,   

True......but it was the government ordering process that caused the problem, not the Private Hospital Association. 

when it did people were told they have one hour to come get it or it would be reallocated

That is a very untrue statement..rubbish.  BPH actually sent out SMS messages covering the registration process and how to book your required date and time (also fb and Line messages). 

Are you sure?  Many people I know bought their vaccine,  and intentional misspelling,  Bumrumguard, only to be told the dose they bought wouldnt arrive in Oct when it was scheduled,  only to get that call, one hour to get it, or find someone  to give it to, or lose it.  Three people I know positive  this happened 

And it was an actual phone call, not a text.  It doesn't  matter if you say rubish or not, as truth is truth.

Edited by WEBBYB808

On 12/28/2021 at 3:20 PM, WEBBYB808 said:

This comment  is not an accurate reflection  of what happened.

• Like 1

Just now, The Hammer2021 said:

This comment  is not an accurate reflection  of what happened.

Maybe not for you, but for those I know it is a true representation of their situation.  So, if you or someone  you know has a seperate scenario then more power to you, but people paid in advance, and what I described  is exactly  what happened  to them.  They got a phone call with a one hour warning.

2 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Maybe not for you, but for those I know it is a true representation of their situation.  So, if you or someone  you know has a seperate scenario then more power to you, but people paid in advance, and what I described  is exactly  what happened  to them.  They got a phone call with a one hour warning.

Other readers here also disagree with your report. It's a mixture of truths. My friends were an given only an hour but they hadn't paid anything in advance. They were just being offered  the chance to get free unused vaccine  that day. Other friends booked Moderna but the supply line fell through. They received  their money  back and alternative  arrangements were made for them. Perhaps  you are mixing up different  situations.

31 minutes ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Are you sure?  Many people I know bought their vaccine,  and intentional misspelling,  Bumrumguard, only to be told the dose they bought wouldnt arrive in Oct when it was scheduled,  only to get that call, one hour to get it, or find someone  to give it to, or lose it.  Three people I know positive  this happened 

And it was an actual phone call, not a text.  It doesn't  matter if you say rubish or not, as truth is truth.

This thread is "Pattaya-booster-shot", and I have told you this did not happen here at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. So now you change your story to Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok.

Also your story is not correct even for Bumrungrad, as posted by  @TheHammer2021 in the above post.

But as I can see you are going to argue this point, then no sense continuing to post.

Also wondering why you are only posting about' friends or other people', not yourself..strange

5 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Other readers here also disagree with your report. It's a mixture of truths. My friends were an given only an hour but they hadn't paid anything in advance. They were just being offered  the chance to get free unused vaccine  that day. Other friends booked Moderna but the supply line fell through. They received  their money  back and alternative  arrangements were made for them. Perhaps  you are mixing up different  situations.

Unfortunately  my friends and others had paid in advance.   So your point of the matter is your friends didn't  pay in advance  and mine did, and once again they.  Three of them, got three different  phone calls, saying they had an hour, to come get, find someone or lose it.  Why is it so hard for you to grasp that this is fact?  Do I need to write it in Crayon?

My frieds were not informed that they would get a refund, only that they would lose it.  Now as it is word of mouth from my three different  source's you have me at I'm a third party to the information,  but I have no idea why three different  people would tell me three of same stories of their experience,  at three separate  times.  Be it a half fact or what. It wouldn't  be the first time a foreigner  paid for something  in advance  and not get what they pay for.  Or perhaps  all the people that had condos renovated,  or houses built, though a separate issure not vaccine  related, paid for a service only to get a partial build, and you want me finish pay more situation.   So, you are correct  no one ever pays for anything  in advance. and doesn't  get what they paid for.  Or do you also say that doesnt happen here either.  Im sure there are thousand that would disagree. 

1 minute ago, couchpotato said:

This thread is "Pattaya-booster-shot", and I have told you this did not happen here at Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. So now you change your story to Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok.

Also your story is not correct even for Bumrungrad, as posted by  @TheHammer2021 in the above post.

But as I can see you are going to argue this point, then no sense continuing to post.

Also wondering why you are only posting about' friends or other people', not yourself..strange

As are you sir, but correct didnt happene at the bangkok hospital,  nor did I officially  state the other hospital you named, as there is no hospital  with the misspelled  name I wrote.

• Confused 2