Buttermilk

Finlaco

9 hours ago, RhodeIslandRed said:

Go to Foodland...they seem to always have it. I have bought it there all the time. I don't see it in Villa or Tops or even the gourmet markets. This is the Foodland in Patpong by the way but others should carry it. 

Closest Foodland near me is Ramintra and has never had it. Could you tell me the producer so I can ask.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I've tried the lemon juice thing quite a few times, even overnight.

Results: Meh.

Land o' Food:

DnNW9-rU8AANV0p.jpg

Yes, me too with vinegar - I would love to hear some tips from someone who has got decent results. I am sure its down the milk we have available.

1 hour ago, recom273 said:

Yes, me too with vinegar - I would love to hear some tips from someone who has got decent results. I am sure its down the milk we have available.

I use the milk/vinegar method for cooking. Certainly not fit to drink. 1 cup:1 Tbsb vinegar. Sit 10 minutes or until milk curdles. Supposedly all about pH. Don't ask me why

And I saw buttermilk at Villa Pattaya last week. First time ever

Edited by bang saen guy

55 minutes ago, bang saen guy said:

I use the milk/vinegar method for cooking. Certainly not fit to drink. 1 cup:1 Tbsb vinegar. Sit 10 minutes or until milk curdles. Supposedly all about pH. Don't ask me why

And I saw buttermilk at Villa Pattaya last week. First time ever

Mine never curdles to the point that I see on YouTube videos. I usually use it for chocolate cake and the results are worse than I would use a regular sponge, the only thing different is buttermilk.

What milk do you use?