lost mor prom app ,any ideas?

ivor bigun

I had the mor prom app and got two az vacs on it ,then i lost the app ,went and got my booster in Pattaya gave my pink card no ,no problem ,but as i no longer have the mor prom app i cant download it ,when i try to put the app back on line ,it says i am registered but then asks my password and tel no ,but says they are wrong ,well they are the ones i used ,any ideas would be appreciated.

14 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

I had the mor prom app and got two az vacs on it ,then i lost the app ,went and got my booster in Pattaya gave my pink card no ,no problem ,but as i no longer have the mor prom app i cant download it ,when i try to put the app back on line ,it says i am registered but then asks my password and tel no ,but says they are wrong ,well they are the ones i used ,any ideas would be appreciated.

If you are being asked for your telephone number, it sounds like you are trying to use the "Create Account" dialogue. Download/Install the "Mor Prom" app from the google playstore. When you open the app you will be presented with the Login screen. Enter your 13 digit vaccination ID and password and click Login

Screenshot_25641230_075102[1].jpg

Edited by Mutt Daeng

What does "lost" mean?

The app is still installed on your phone?

Android?

Restart the phone, update all applications from the PlayStore. Current version is 0.7.0

Long press on the Mor Prom icon, press"i", App info, Press Force Stop, Restart the phone, launch the app, launch Mor Prom, login.

Unless you logout (from the avatar menu, upper left) or update the app or restart your phone, you should stay logged in.

My login name is my 13 digit thai/vaccine id number beginning with "6". My password is more like a PIN, 6 digits.

well the wife tried everything on my phone ,in the end this morning went back to the stadium in Pattaya,asked the girl on the desk downstairs ,no you cant get it back if you have lost it ,maybe if you go to the hospital and ask a doctor ,yadda yadda yadda ,so the wife asked the lady that was at the entrance to where you sit after a shot ," yes no problem ,they chated for 5 minutes as she sorted it out and got it back straight away . onlything my booster which i had on the 20th has not showed up yet ,but she said it will eventually ,so fingers crossed .

thanks for your replies .