Anthony Hopkins: He has provided A Film for Old Men, and also for their daughters. Spectacular Performance. A film which must be watched by both.

GammaGlobulin

My Dear Friends,

Anthony Hopkins, a man from Wales, is my kind of actor.

Although I did not get much out of Hannibal Lecter, I was smitten by his performance in the film, The Remains of the Day.

And now, although he has not topped this film, he has turned in another similarly stunning performance, towards the end of his own life, in the film, The Father.

This is a film which spooks us even more than his Hannibal character.

After watching Hopkins in his Father film, I think I will never be the same.

So, what do you think about this film?

Will you ever rest again so easy?

What will happen to you if you suddenly lose your mind when you least expect it?

I don't know about you, but I am thinking about taking out some extra Dementia Insurance.

At the very least, I will think about doing some planning for this impending disaster.

There are some good places in Thailand which cater to those with dementia, I have heard.

For sure, I would not wish to return to the West, after being deep into my progress along the dementia track to no where land.

There are better options here in Thailand, I would think.

Too early for me to worry too much about this, at the moment, thankfully.

However, this performance from Hopkins is one of his best.

I have always admired Hopkins.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Meat Pie 47 said:

Are you still drunk ?

Neither drunk, nor completely suffering from dementia, I am STILL very worried about my cognitive decline during these long days of extended social isolation, for sure!

In fact, we are just beginning to see peer-reviewed research, these recent days, concerning the true impact of the Wuhan Virus on society, in so many ways.

For example, social isolation in mice and men demonstrates that the impact of social isolation can cause atrophy of glial cells, etc, etc, etc....

We should take this seriously, because, in fact, this WuHan virus will continue to cause deleterious effects for generations to come.

Mark my words, my friend.

The important research on this significant topic has only just begun.

Please stay tuned.