Health Insurance

KannikaP

I, at 74,  need to take out a health insurance policy to cover all eventualities here after reading about this lady who fell off the balcony.

I am sure that many of my learned friends on TV/A Now have previously been through this process to find the most economical, best covering and claim friendly companies to deal with.

So please, share your findings with me and other members in my situation. Thanks.

Edited by metisdead
ALL CAPS removed from topic title.

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

advice to others who think they can get insurance later in life and not pay much

The Op started this thread to try to get some advice for himself, not others and I suspect, he doesn't need a sanctimonious response!

Edited by Chris.B

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Has anyone used and successfully claimed with WR Life? Which policy did you take?

I have WRLife's Serenity plan, but haven't made a claim. There was a separate thread running about them, but I don't know if it's still open. They are doing a lot of Facebook marketing at the moment, so there should be more feedback in time.

2 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I have WRLife's Serenity plan, but haven't made a claim. There was a separate thread running about them, but I don't know if it's still open. They are doing a lot of Facebook marketing at the moment, so there should be more feedback in time.

Thanks Brewster.

Just had an email from them and it must be one of the most confusing I have had.

Only two people on their F Book Review page.

I shall not bother as the claims process is the most important thing, not how easy it is to apply and PAY.

Edited by KannikaP

4 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Has anyone used and successfully claimed with WR Life? Which policy did you take?

What does the LIKE mean please Chris, that you have taken a policy out, claimed on it or what?