How to get vaccinations from abroad and Thailand into Mor Prom app?

Klonko

Slightly off topic but anyone have any ideas on how to merge 2 Mor Prom logon IDs?  I had 2 AZ last year in Bangkok and was allocated a 13 digit number and was able to access my Vaccination details on Mor Prom.  Recently had a Moderna booster (paid for) and was allocated a different 13 digit number!  My fault as I should have shown them my previous details when I was boosted, but assumed (I know!) that it would all be tied to my passport number.  Apparently not.  I have emailed the Moderna hospital asking for help but so far no reply.  It's a 4+ hour round trip (I live up country) so would prefer not to drive back.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.  I think I am destined to have Mor Prom for my AZ supported by a copy of my Moderna documentation if required in Thailand.  I have no plans to travel internationally in the near term and will cross that bridge.....  It's my own fault.  I've been here long enough to not assume anything when it comes to Thai bureaucracy.  I'll keep plugging away at the hospital by email and maybe they'll get bored with me and fix it.  It would be nice if there was a central body that supported the app.

I had Pfizer booster in Royal Garden Plaza, Pattaya on 29th December. I was told the record of the jab would be on  my app. in one week. My first 2 jabs are already on the app., Mor Phrom. I went back to RGP yesterday, after 2 weeks, and was told I have to wait 2 months to get the booster added to my app. Anyone else had a similar experience?

4 hours ago, internationalism said:

when applying for international certificate you have an option of edition.

Include there your login, 13 ID, phone, copy of moderna.

Where can I find this option?  In the International certificate section I can only see somewhere to add documents that is looking for an image of your passport data page.