Woops - did my test &go at the hotel - was I supposed to keep the pink slip?

Yes.

Lacking this, make sure the hospital knows that you are a Test & Go follow up.

You might also contact your hotel and see if they can send you something to show the hospital. Perjaps soemthing with a reference number tied to your T&G entry on it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Yes.

Lacking this, make sure the hospital knows that you are a Test & Go follow up.

You might also contact your hotel and see if they can send you something to show the hospital. Perjaps soemthing with a reference number tied to your T&G entry on it.

Follow "Royal Vacation" on YouTube, tells you everything you need to know & a good tool to keep updated as the rules are very fluid aren't they just!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tuktuktuk said:

Mine just gave me a do it yourself antigen test that I did 7 days later.  I hope I don't end up in a field hospital.

On what date dd you enter? 2nd PCR requirement is recent, before that it was an ATK.

• Like 1

Thanks for the helpful replies (apart from the one advisng me to  keep scraps of paper ???? )

I found this link https://service.dmsc.moph.go.th/labscovid19/indexen.php and am going to go to one of the places on this list and throw myself on the mercy of the court.

My hotel has been USELESS - complete failure to understand, in the end they sent me the lab test result again (which I already have by email, not a scrap of paper)

1 hour ago, nglodnig said:

...My hotel has been USELESS - complete failure to understand, in the end they sent me the lab test result again (which I already have by email, not a scrap of paper)

Is it possible that your hotel did not quite understand what you meant with pink slip, final slip?