Poll: Are you eating indoors at restaurants considering Omicron's super fast infection rate?

Jingthing

Indoor restaurants  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Rocking Robert said:

And yet they’re still going to football game by the millions in the USA shoulder to shoulder without mask and they’re only 61% fully vaccinated they must know something that we don’t now and they’ve been doing that for the past 17 weeks

They know politics. 

• Like 1

I had delta in May last year and it wasn't such a big deal. Since then I have had one vaccine and about to get another one pretty soon I guess. I don't change my behaviour in any way anymore concerning covid. The virus isn't going away anytime soon so good luck for those people who are waiting for it to vanish before they can get out of their bunkers.

I've eaten out women indoors, does that count?  

Used to go to Terminal 21 food court, also the Beefeaters Saturday Buffet a couple times and Hungry Hippo before April 2021, good ribs and all, and not crowded at all back then

Feel it is important to buy food from different outdoor street venues and small Thai restaurants before and during the pandemic.  Most restaurants you can eat outdoor here in Pattaya, unless you want to go to a crowded mall and have air conditioning blasting away at 24 degrees.  Not me

8 minutes ago, rabang said:

I had delta in May last year and it wasn't such a big deal. Since then I have had one vaccine and about to get another one pretty soon I guess. I don't change my behaviour in any way anymore concerning covid. The virus isn't going away anytime soon so good luck for those people who are waiting for it to vanish before they can get out of their bunkers.

Covid in Thailand in May 2021 most likely would have been Alpha, B.1.1.7.  Delta didn't reach 10% in Bangkok until June 16, and became dominant about July 19.

Though Alpha was nothing to sneeze at.

3 minutes ago, rabas said:

Covid in Thailand in May 2021 most likely would have been Alpha, B.1.1.7.  Delta didn't reach 10% in Bangkok until June 16, and became dominant about July 19.

Though Alpha was nothing to sneeze at.

Nothing to do with me as I left Thailand in early 2020 and haven't been back since. However I am not 100% sure of the variant I caught.

Edited by rabang