2nd vaccination not showing on Mor Phrom

OzMan

I received my 2nd COVID shot about two weeks ago at Bang Sue. My first was at MedPark. Staff at Bang Sue noted that this was my 2nd shot. My Mor Phrom app still only shows me having one vaccination, not the Bang Sue vaccination. Bang Sue staff said Mor Phrom would be updated within three days. How can I get my 2nd vaccination added so I can get a travel passport?

Did  you not get a 2 dose certificate after your 2nd dose?   Does it have your 13 digit identification number on it?  

The certificate has a QR code on it.  Scan it and it should take you to a site that shows your record with both vaccinations.   If it doesn't, take your certificate and a print out of the Mor Prom site to any vaccination site and they can check in the computer to see why Mor Prom does not accurately reflect your vaccination status.

8 hours ago, cnx1204 said:

Did  you not get a 2 dose certificate after your 2nd dose?   Does it have your 13 digit identification number on it?  

The certificate has a QR code on it.  Scan it and it should take you to a site that shows your record with both vaccinations.   If it doesn't, take your certificate and a print out of the Mor Prom site to any vaccination site and they can check in the computer to see why Mor Prom does not accurately reflect your vaccination status.

Thanks.