strategies for foreigners to get COVID booster?

World Traveller2

Unless regulations have changed since I worked in Cambodia 16 years ago, perhaps the most expedient way to get a Pfizer booster is to pay via an agent (pretty much the only hassle-free way then, and I presume now also) to get a long-term  (6-24 month) visa, then as a resident qualify for a free booster?

Or are there logistical obstacles and complications?

I would post in the most logical sub-forum but rather than questions and discussion of COVID-19, that section appears to be only official news, i.e. government and media announcements (but not debate).

To draw out of a hat two unrelated and random medical subjects - mental illness and sexually-transmitted diseases, those subjects are discussed in liberal terms of engagement (of differing opinions and personal experience), so what's so unique about a pandemic that this forum and it's competitors are controlling the dialogue so strictly?

Even if it amounts to the bubonic plague, why the sacred cow? Is there some legal restriction in Cambodia on discourse on this subject? It's not that I even have anything particularly shocking to say or ask. But as soon as I see a fence, my first impulse is to hop over it.

Edited by World Traveller2