Staying at hotel and TM30

Hi , i will go back Thailand after 2 weeks with Phuket Sandbox. i have Thai elite visa but it is in my old passport. I have a new passport now and I contacted with Thai elite member service to affix elite visa on my new passport. Thai elite  told me they can affix new visa on my new passport in Bangkok wattana immigration. 
Thai elite said TM30 receipt is  also necessary  to affix visa along with other documents. Here is TM30 receipt is problem. I explained to TE member service that i will stay at hotel and hotels do TM30 online  therefore no receipt will be available about TM30. Thai elite member service still insist about TM30 document. What i can do about it ? I decided to get a letter from hotel to show my address.   I will ask hotel to give me a letter to prove my address to immigration. It should be more than OK i think. Already Immigration officer will see  that TM30 is reported by hotel.   What do you think ? Because i will enter Thailand  with visa exemption ,i will have only 30 days (and maybe another 30 days with extension ) and i dont want to waste time. 

5 minutes ago, tonray said:

Why doesn't immigration have a way to look up your TM30 records..seems ridiculous

They can access a database. Buy they might want the screenshot before confirming it.

A receipt for a hotel might encourage them to look for it.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

^^ I thought one of the main benefits of Thai Elite visa was that  they sorted everything for you and made life easier in Thailand....and yet here you are asking for help on a Thai forum...

Great advertisement for Thai Elite lol

I have Thailand Elite and generally very pleased with it, but their inability to provide a solution to the TM30 requirement other than reminding you about it is a frustration I have with them. I know immigration and not they made the TM30 but it seems like they both should work together to have a better solution than print outs which can be hard to come by. We should be able to report any address changes to Thailand Elite and they should handle it from there. 

13 hours ago, tonray said:

Why doesn't immigration have a way to look up your TM30 records.. seems ridiculous

They are still addicted to print outs and it makes no sense and is inexcusable but this is Thailand TiT so to live here and enjoy the many pros of it we must accept the cons too.

Edited by wasabi

9 minutes ago, wasabi said:

They are still addicted to print outs and it makes no sense and is inexcusable but this is Thailand TiT so to live here and enjoy the many pros of it we must accept the cons too.

All you needed to do was ask hotel if they file TM30 and could your have screen grab of it.

Answer to both should be yes.

What's the problem.