Kanchanaburi what are the restriction ???

banglay

Hello All 

I am thinking of a short break at Kanchanaburi  and I was wondering what the state of play is at the moment?  what can I expect to be open and what hoops will I have to jump through to enter restaurant/bars/ tourist attractions /hotels etc?    ... I am already double vaxx'ed ...

Thanks in advance ..

I was there nearly 3 weeks ago and everything was open ,including bars.

You wear a mask on the street and once you enter you can take it off.

I have not heard of anything closing again,so good luck.

The pizza place is really good,not many tourists but a lot of locals in the bars even

in the afternoon.

A lot of the smaller bars that used to be there are closed(forever it seems) .I always like to go there because of the relax atmosphere and i have a few friends over there.

Edited by jvs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

We are riding out on a motorbike trip and ending up in Kanchanaburi what wil be will be..

All we take is our proof of 2 injections, going to other places before there's alway been something open except bars.

Yeah ! I did a 5000 km trip up north along the Laos border and to koh Chang Early November ,,everywhere was selling beer only in Pai did I have to drink out of a coffee mug  lol ....I am going to Kanchanaburi >Pilok .Songkhla Bur>  and a few other places on My M/Bike end of this week (hopefully) . 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, banglay said:

Yeah ! I did a 5000 km trip up north along the Laos border and to koh Chang Early November ,,everywhere was selling beer only in Pai did I have to drink out of a coffee mug  lol ....I am going to Kanchanaburi >Pilok .Songkhla Bur>  and a few other places on My M/Bike end of this week (hopefully) . 

We are also planning to do the Kan.trip but later this month,also plan to visit Somsak mining,do you know if it is open?

9 minutes ago, jvs said:

We are also planning to do the Kan.trip but later this month,also plan to visit Somsak mining,do you know if it is open?

Sorry I don't know that . If I remember I will post that info after I have been to Pilok ????

• Thanks 1