Is there an official Thai vocabulary list for each grade level?

So, it's easy to find these things in the English, but is there a word list (Thai) for each grade level?

(e.g. Prathom 4 wordslist)

Anyone come across this?

Edited by 2009

• 1 month later...

Thai language books for the students' regular Thai Language classes typically have a word list at the back of the book.

Kids often will also be given five to ten or so words per week to practice writing in their notebooks.

Whether these words are 'official' as in country-wide designated vocabulary terms for each grade level, I cannot say.

Since majority of schools' Thai language based textbooks are sourced from the same place, I suspect there is quite a bit of uniformity across, at least, the government schools, and probably many of the bilingual schools and EPs. Foreign English language based textbooks however are sourced on a school-by-school basis depending on how good the publisher's sales pitch (brown envelope) was at any given time or year. An exception to this would be in cases where a school chain is large enough to be able to enlist their foreign teaching staff to author and then mass produce their own in-house English language textbooks. That keeps costs down and in theory translates into lower more competitive tuition fees.

Edited by TVBKK2020

• 4 months later...

Not sure about official Thai vocabulary for each grade but I know one website showing Thai vocabulary breaking down by M1 to M6 level. 

The link is http://iteslj.org/v/th/    (scrolling down and you should see M1 to M6 level)

Please note you may need to encode Thai characters via Firefox setting. I really enjoyed that quiz. 

• Like 2