Chonburi Governor releases orders around Covid-19 and food and beverage establishments in Mueang Chonburi district

snoop1130

On 1/5/2022 at 8:08 PM, JustAnotherHun said:

Wonder what they mean with "qualified" test results. Sounds as if they would not accept a homemade ATK test.

That would make sense if one believes in such crazy rules.

When I was out for lunch today there still was nothing.

It means you can take a picture of a negative flow test and use it wherever you want to go. No need for a new one every day. If you're postivie, no worry just grab an image from the net.... 

6 minutes ago, Chelseafan said:

It means you can take a picture of a negative flow test and use it wherever you want to go. No need for a new one every day. If you're postivie, no worry just grab an image from the net.... 

That's what I wanted to say. A home made test does not show the date, so you can use it as long as you like.

So anywhere else I would guess such tests would not be accepted, but here you can't be sure. TiT

• Like 1

On 1/7/2022 at 3:39 AM, UbonEagle said:

Honestly how dumb are these goons....impossible to police and will be ignored en masse

Only opportunity it will create is for a bit more graft for the BIB

Typical Thailand.  Bring in a law that can't be abided by, and can't be enforced, but can be manipulated by the corrupt.  Not so bad for things like prostitution, but different for a a global pandemic.  They can't differentiate between the two here.  

48 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Where I ate last night did not mention any test and it was business as usual, although mask wearing seemed to be a little more adhered to by staff. 

Seems to be being policed here on the darkside from what I have seen when out on the scoot.

• Like 1